Las Vegas Pool Parties
Check out the best Las Vegas Pool Parties below:
The Best Pool Parties Each Day of the Week
Whatever day you want to go out in Las Vegas, we've got you covered. Check out the best places to go each day of the week below:
- Best Pool Parties Open on Monday in Las Vegas
- Best Pool Parties Open on Tuesday in Las Vegas
- Best Pool Parties Open on Wednesday in Las Vegas
- Best Pool Parties Open on Thursday in Las Vegas
- Best Pool Parties Open on Friday in Las Vegas
- Best Pool Parties Open on Saturday in Las Vegas
- Best Pool Parties Open on Sunday in Las Vegas
Upcoming Pool Parties Events
See who's performing where and on which days using our Las Vegas Nightclub and Pool Party Event Calendar.
When Are Las Vegas Pool Parties Open?
Most Las Vegas pool parties start at 11:00am and end at 6:00 pm.
If you're looking to keep partying later in the night, check out the best Las Vegas nightclubs
What Months Are Las Vegas Pool Parties Open?
Las Vegas pool parties typically start in March and end in October. Of course, this can vary depending on the weather in any given year.
How Do You Get Into Las Vegas Pool Parties?
There are usually four ways to get into Las Vegas pool parties:
- General Admission - If you just want to show up and try to get in, general admission is an option. However, this is usually more expensive and has longer lines than other methods. On busy days, there's no guarantee the pool party won't already be at capacity or fully booked.
- Pre-Sale Tickets - Like all events, you can simply pre-purchase tickets for pool parties.
- Free Guest Lists - Most Las Vegas pool parties have a free guest list. Women can almost always get in for free on the guest list. Guys can often get in for free in groups with an even ratio of men to women. Depending on the night, guys can sometimes get in for free in groups slightly out of ratio. Sign up via our guest list signup form, and a promoter will get in touch quickly with all the details.
- Bottle Service/Table Bookings/Cabana Bookings - While this is the most expensive option, booking a table guarantees quick entry, a private area for your group to sit, and a more luxurious overall experience.
What is the Dress Code for Las Vegas Pool Parties?
The dress code for Las Vegas pool parties can vary slightly by venue, but appropriate swimwear/cover-ups are generally recommended.
The following items are usually prohibited or, at minimum, discouraged:
- Torn, ripped, stained, or cut-off clothing
- Athletic clothing, including gym shorts, sweatpants, jerseys, sports team-related apparel, and shoes (except for of designer sneakers).
- Some pool party venues do not allow tank tops.
- Overly risque swimwear (ex: see-through bikinis
- Clothing with hooks, studs, rivets, etc.
- Ed Hardy, MMA-inspired clothing, or similarly styled apparel
Unlike at nightclubs, swimwear (of course), sandals, nice t-shirts (sometimes allowed at nightclubs), and flip-flops are allowed at dayclubs. Shorts and hats unrelated to a sports team are also typically allowed at pool parties.
Many dayclubs require that you either check your belongings/bags or rent a locker at the venue.
How Much Do Drinks Cost at Las Vegas Pool Parties?
Drinks and shots at Las Vegas pool parties usually start between $14-$30, depending on the drink.
What is the Age Limit for Las Vegas Pool Parties?
The age limit is 21 for all Las Vegas pool parties.
Make sure to bring a U.S. government ID or passport. Foreign visitors should bring their passports, as non-U.S. IDs are almost always insufficient to get into clubs.
What Music is Played at Las Vegas Pool Parties?
Las Vegas pool parties have a wide variety of performing18 acts. Depending on the day and club, you'll see EDM, Hip Hop, Top 40, Latin, Reggaeton, or an Open Format (a mix of multiple genres).
We'd recommend using our Las Vegas dayclub calendar to find the headlining act you most want to see.
Are Towels Provided at Pool Parties?
Yes, towels are provided at Las Vegas pool parties and night swim events.
Where Can I Store My Belongings at Pool Parties?
Most Las Vegas pool parties have bag checks and lockers available to rent. We'd recommend keeping anything you don't need in the club in a locker to avoid losing valuables.