Las Vegas Nightclubs
Check out the best Las Vegas Nightclubs below:
Hakkasan Nightclub is one of the premiere nightlife spots in Las Vegas.
This 3-story venue is one of the largest and most sheek clubs in town. The club showcases a giant grid of lights on the ceiling, creating a spectacular ambience.
With a wide range of performers, the music caters to a wide audience depending on the night. At Hakkasan, you can find both some of the biggest hip-hop performers and EDM DJs headlining.
If you're looking to have a fantastic night out at Hakkasan, you can gain entry to the club:
- Free via our guestlist
- Purchasing a ticket/general admission
- By purchasing a table/bottle service.
The Best Nightclubs Each Day of the Week
Whatever day you want to go out in Las Vegas, we've got you covered. Check out the best places to go each day of the week below:
- Best Nightclubs Open on Monday in Las Vegas
- Best Nightclubs Open on Tuesday in Las Vegas
- Best Nightclubs Open on Wednesday in Las Vegas
- Best Nightclubs Open on Thursday in Las Vegas
- Best Nightclubs Open on Friday in Las Vegas
- Best Nightclubs Open on Saturday in Las Vegas
- Best Nightclubs Open on Sunday in Las Vegas
Upcoming Nightclubs Events
See who's performing where and on which days using our Las Vegas Nightclub and Pool Party Event Calendar.
When Are Las Vegas Nightclubs Open?
Most Las Vegas nightclubs and night swim events open at 10:30 pm and close at 4 am.
How Do You Get Into Las Vegas Nightclubs?
There are usually four ways to get into Las Vegas nightclubs:
- General Admission - If you just want to show up and try to get in, general admission is an option. However, this is usually more expensive and has longer lines than other methods. On busy nights, there's no guarantee the nightclub won't already be at capacity or fully booked.
- Pre-Sale Tickets - Like all events, you can simply pre-purchase tickets for nightclubs.
- Free Guest Lists - Most Las Vegas nightclubs have a free guest list. Women can almost always get in for free on the guest list. Guys can often get in for free in groups with an even ratio of men to women. Depending on the night, guys can sometimes get in for free in groups slightly out of ratio. Sign up via our guest list signup form, and a promoter will get in touch quickly with all the details.
- Bottle Service/Table Bookings - While this is the most expensive option, booking a table guarantees quick entry, a private area for your group to sit, and a more luxurious overall experience.
What is the Dress Code for Las Vegas Nightclubs?
We made a detailed Las Vegas nightclub dress code guide that covers everything you need to know about what to wear out. If you want to avoid reading the guide, here's a quick breakdown of the Las Vegas dress code guidelines.
The following items are prohibited from Las Vegas nightclubs:
- Ripped, Torn, cut-off, stained, or overly baggy clothing
- Clothing with offensive prints or wording
- Athletic wear including shorts, sweatpants, athleisure wear, jerseys, hats, and shoes (with the potential exception of high-end designer sneakers).
- Clothing with hooks, studs, rivets, etc.
- Ed Hardy or similarly styled clothing
- Tank tops
- Work Boots
- Baseball caps, snapback hats, etc.
- Overly risque outfits.
While the following aren't the only things you can wear to the club, they're some simple examples that should guarantee entry:
Men should always be allowed entry if wearing a well-fitting outfit consisting of jeans, a button-up shirt, and dress shoes (or at least reasonably dressy shoes).
Most women choose to wear a dress with heels, which should always guarantee meeting the dress code guidelines.
The exception to these nightclub dress code rules is night swims. You can wear pool attire in addition to the above at night swim events.
How Much Do Drinks Cost at Las Vegas Nightclubs?
Drinks and shots at Las Vegas nightclubs usually start between $14-$30, depending on the drink.
What is the Age Limit for Las Vegas Nightclubs?
The age limit is 21 for all Las Vegas nightclubs.
Make sure to bring a U.S. government ID or passport. Foreign visitors should bring their passports, as non-U.S. IDs are almost always insufficient to get into clubs.
What Music is Played at Las Vegas Nightclubs?
Las Vegas nightclubs have a wide variety of performing18 acts. Depending on the night and club, you'll see EDM, Hip Hop, Top 40, Latin, Reggaeton, or an Open Format (a mix of multiple genres).
Many of the larger nightclubs also have multiple rooms. There may be EDM in the main area, then Hip Hop and Latin music in smaller rooms.
We'd recommend using our Las Vegas nightclub calendar to find the headlining act you most want to see.